Charlie Chaplin uses lamp post for support, ladder for weapon and shoes for breakfast.
When it comes to everyday use of common objects, there is no end.
Here is my Top Ten:
– shopping cart as walker
– golf cart as janitorial vehicle
– food freezer as mortuary (Libya)
– ammunition case as tool box
– garage as start-up lab
– drawer handle as beer-bottle opener
– shopping bag as rain gear
– milk carton as Halloween helmet (Missing Person)
– nature as ash tray
In Thailand, we saw crocodiles crawling in the streets.
Quite an unintended use of surface street. My condolences to the 506 flood victims’ families.